- Shared 60/64 seater suite located within the Main Grandstand
- Reserved members seating directly overlooking the winning post
- Private tables of 10/12 (smaller numbers on shared tables)
- Club Enclosure tickets & hospitality swing badges
- Morning coffee & biscuits
- Full complimentary bar throughout the day including beers, wines, soft drinks and selected spirits (ex Champagne)
- Four course luncheon (choice of starter / main)
- Full afternoon tea
- Racing guest speaker Mick Fitzgerald to go through the card (ex-jockey and current ITV racing presenter)
- Colour TV monitor & floral decorations
- Tote betting facility nearby
- Car parking on request
- Waiting staff in attendance
- Option of return steam train transfer from Toddington Railway Station to Cheltenham Racecourse (additional cost – enquire
for full details)
Dates & Pricing
- Tuesday 15th March (Champion Hurdle Day) - £550.00
- Wednesday 16th March (Ladies Day) - £550.00
- Thursday 17th March (St Patrick's Day) - £550.00
- Friday 18th March (Gold Cup Day) - £660.00
A rare opportunity to be in the main Grandstand at Cheltenham for National Hunt’s greatest racing spectacle. The view from the Grandstand is truly unrivalled and is the optimum place to experience the unique atmosphere and famous roar from the thousands of racegoers below. From here you can admire the breath-taking view of the whole course, set against the backdrop of Cleeve Hill, with the finish line directly in front of you, allowing you to witness first-hand the exciting and dramatic finish to each race.
For the 2021 Cheltenham Festival, we are delighted to be able to offer a unique opportunity for hospitality in our signature suite in the main Grandstand, available for 64 guests for seated dining. Our light and spacious suite, known as the Lollipop Club because of its proximity to the winning post, comes with full hospitality, hostess service and a large TV. In addition, to enhance your day further, we have secured a special appearance by ITV racing presenter and ex-jockey, Mick Fitzgerald, who will come to the suite to explore the racecard with you all and give his expert insight into the day’s racing.
The suite is located at the back of the main Grandstand on Level 5. It is non-course facing but, included within the package, are reserved member’s seats which are located on Level 3, directly over the winning post. It only takes a couple of minutes to walk to your seat, which is yours for the day, allowing you to enjoy the best possible views of the racing. Toilets and Tote betting facilities are easily accessible outside the suite. There is also a balcony overlooking the Parade Ring which can be accessed from the corridor on the same level. The suite provides private tables of 10 or 12 with smaller numbers accommodated on shared tables.
This package is all about the view. From these reserved member’s seats you have access to the best view on the course. As well as the panoramic views and finish line below, to your right is a large screen for close-up viewing of the race when the horses are on the far side of the course. Your seats are allocated in blocks so you can rest assured that you and your guests will all be together.