The Riverside Enclosure Includes:
- Luxury lined marquee on Thames river bank (racing side of the river)
- Shared Riverside Restaurant with direct access to private garden area & Regatta course
- Private tables of 8, 10 or 12 guests available with smaller numbers accommodated on shared tables
- Hospitality Riverside Enclosure swing badges
- Champagne, Pimm’s & Canapés reception
- Morning coffee, a selection of speciality teas & luxury biscuits
- Full complimentary bar (including beers, wines, soft drinks, selected spirits, Prosecco & signature Henley cocktails / mocktails)
- Exquisite four course sit down luncheon prepared by our talented and imaginative chefs
- Spectacular jazz band performing throughout the day
- Traditional Henley deluxe afternoon tea including savouries, Henley Macarons, a selection of delicious cakes & sandwiches
- On-site parking (1 per 2)
- Large viewing screen within facility
- Private ladies’ & gentlemen’s restrooms
- VIP hostesses service
- Official Henley programme (1 per 4)
- Taxi pick up / drop off point nearby
The Riverside Enclosure Pricing
- Tuesday 27th June - £280 PP + VAT
- Wednesday 28th June - £280 PP + VAT
- Thursday 29th June - £300 PP + VAT
- Friday 30th June - £310 PP + VAT
- Saturday 1st June - £260 PP + VAT
The Riverside Enclosure Description
We have been established at Henley for many years and we have strived to create an atmosphere that gives you a quality environment whilst at the same time enabling you to relax and fully enjoy the day. We really think we have got it right at Henley and we offer guests comfort, quality, great service and entertainment which all combine to provide the perfect recipe for a great day out. We have so many fantastic reviews from clients who have helped to educate us along the way to deliver the perfect Henley experience. Our marquees are beautifully decorated with floral arrangements and filled with fully coordinated dressed tables, complementing the flowers and creating a stunning visual effect.
The marquees also have plasma screens, providing a silent window to watch the tennis. Our top chefs have been selected to provide a carefully thought out menu including a canapé reception to enjoy with your Champagne on arrival. The exquisite four course luncheon last year was very favorably received by guests and our chefs will again be striving to achieve a high standard and produce food that everyone can enjoy throughout the day.
The location of our marquees, opposite Temple Island, has two main benefits. Firstly, it is on the racing and Stewards’ Enclosure side of the river.
The Island creates a narrow section of water so you are very close to the action to admire the amazing physique of the rowers as they give everything as they pass by our garden areas. Whilst rowing may not be everyone’s favourite sport, it is of a very high standard at Henley, with many of our Olympic athletes competing for their respective clubs. This is just one element that creates the memorable atmosphere in this perfect location. Our shared marquees accommodate groups of 2 upwards and there are private tables available for 8, 10 or 12 guests. For 30 up to 300 guests, we can offer a private marquee which can be branded inside if required.