- Jordan EJ12 Race Car Driving Experience for one
- Begin with a 30-minute safety briefing to discuss racing lines, throttle and braking technique
- 14 laps reflex and throttle training in a Nissan 350z Drift car
- Eight sighting laps total with high-speed passenger laps in a BMW M3 – four around Circuit 112 and four around the B-17 Bomber Circuit
- 20 laps driving a F1000 single seater
- Drive for 10 laps in the iconic Jordan F1 car
- Receive a free media pack and VIP package offering more access and fast track
- Experience Gift Voucher with personalised gift message
What happens on the day?
On arrival you’ll be warmly welcomed by the team and meet your instructor who will accompany you for the day. You’ll start with a 30 minute safety briefing covering racing lines, throttle and braking technique as well as track day safety etiquette. The first part of this experience will be in a Nissan 350z Drift car for 14 sideways laps to work on throttle technique and reflex training. Complete four sighting laps in a BMW M3 around Circuit 112 followed by a high speed passenger ride. Climbing into a fierce F1000 single seater, you’ll drive for 20 laps to discover how these cars work. Finally, you’ll head to the B-17 Bomber Circuit for four more sighting laps and a high passenger lap before the most exciting 10 laps driving the Jordan F1.
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Maximum age: 70
- Minimum height:5ft 1in
- Maximum height: 6ft 2in
- Minimum weight: 9 stone
- Maximum weight: 13 stone
- A full manual Driving licence is required. You must present your licence on the day of your experience; photocopies will not be accepted
- All drivers must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes
- All drivers need to be in reasonable health
- Glasses must be worn in required
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- Up to 5 spectators are welcome
- No pets are allowed on site (except for assistance dogs)
- Race tracks can be noisy and so may not be suitable for small children
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
- Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at an additional fee payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
- Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Please ensure you book and take your experience before the date printed.
The experience is available at 11.30 on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays throughout the year. Exclusions may apply, such as bank holidays.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Dates are released up to three months in advance.
Please allow 2 hours and 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.